Strategic Thinkers. Creative Innovators.
Senior Graphic Designer Job – Web Design & Print Design
This Graphic Designer position requires an individual to be detail-oriented, highly organized, goal-driven, self-managed, able to maintain a good work ethic and possess the ability to develop an effective working relationship with the company’s staff and clients. The Senior Graphic Designer will report directly to the Art Director and assist in the creative and technical development of both websites and print materials.
- BFA in Art/Design or related field with a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of large format printing and traditional offset printing processes and pre-press.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the following applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Flash.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with critical thinking.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Able to work with people to accomplish objectives in a team environment.
- Produce documentation such as sitemaps, user flows, functional & presentation specifications.
- Ability to work with large amount of information and present it in an easy-to-understand and engaging way.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidates should have excellent design and typography skills and demonstrated conceptual ability.
Benefits are provided with this position. We offer very competitive pay along with PTO time, health and dental insurance, and a 401(k) plan. Full details are available during the interview.
Please forward your interest, contact info, phone number and location along with your resume, software experience and rate/salary consideration to email@example.com.
If you prefer to mail your resume, please send it to:
Sabre Digital Creative
251 West Central Street, Suite 7A
Natick, MA 01760
We’re always looking for motivated, highly intelligent, creative thinkers who are ready for a challenge. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll look over your information and contact you. If your portfolio is viewable online, please include the URL in your message. Please do not send your portfolio before we contact you.